Friday 19 June 2015

Just Launched my Etsy Shop....Yay!


I have finally taken the plunge and launched my first and very own etsy shop... Hoorah! 

I'm actually quite excited.... and nervous...I know my store has only four products for now, but more will follow soon as I build, tweak and extend my range.
In all my years building ecommerce stores for other people, I have never sold my own products online before, and have also never sold through Etsy. So, today is the first brave step of hopefully many more, as I explore my creativity in the hopes of one day building a thriving craft business. 

Etsy selling tips from experienced sellers are of course very, very, very welcome ;-) 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on launching your new Etsy shop! Those wooden handicrafts look like they are made with care. I'm hoping that your business will prosper, so that you can keep on creating more items that are great catches. :-)

    Lowell Garner @ Attract More Clients

    ReplyDelete